Inglês Personalizado Online

Inglês Personalizado Online
Inglês de qualidade sem enrolação

segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2014

Conversation:
Hilary: Good morning . Can I help you?
Lesley: Yes, my name’s Lesley Brown , I’m the new assistant.
Hilary: Oh,hi! I’m Hilary. Tom Lesley’s  here!
Tom Lester: Good morning, Lesley. Welcome to Travel Tours.
Lesley: Thank you, Mr. Lester.
Tom Lester: Just call me Tom. Let me introduce you to the rest of the staff. Lesley this is Hilary. She’s a receptionist.
Lesley: Nice to meet you Hilary.
Hilary: Nice to meet you too.
Tom Lester: And this is Clive. His a computer operator.
Lesley: I Love computers.
Hilary: He’s a computer genius.
Tom Lester: Clive come over here, meet Lesley!
Hilary: Any problem with your computer , Clive Will fix it.
Lesley: Oh, I see. Hi Clive.
Clive: Hi!
Tom Lester: Hilary and Clive are at your service IF you  need help. This is your desk...Your extension number is 4569,  and your password to enter  the system  is 4530. That’s it for now!
Lesley: Oh, OK. Thanks a lot, Ron!
Tom Lester: Tom.
Lesley: Oh. I’m sorry, Tom
Hilary: Coffee?
Lesley: Yes, please. Thanks.
Hilary: So, is this your first job?
Lesley: Yes, it is.
Hilary: Here you go.
Clive: Goodbye!
Lesley: Hello! Oh my god! I’m sorry. I’m a bit nervous...
Hilary: Yes, I can see that. Oh...But it’s normal...relax, everything Will be fine.How old are you?
Lesley:  I’m 23
Hillary: Are you married or single?
Lesley: I’m single. And you?
Hillary: I’m married, with three  children.
Lesley: Really? How old are you?
Hillary: I’m 30...
Lesley: Wow, you look younger...She’s 30, I’m Just 23... Uh...Is Clive married?
Hillary: Clive? No, he’s not...
Lesley: Mmm! This coffee is great...
Hillary: Uh, Oh, stay away from him...He’s dangerous!!
Lesley: Well Isee...” dangerous” is my middle name!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário