Inglês Personalizado Online

Inglês Personalizado Online
Inglês de qualidade sem enrolação

segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2014

Conversation
Admissions  Officer: Good morning.
Matt: Good morning, I want to apply for the MBA program.
Admissions  Officer: All right. I need to ask you a few  questions for your  admissions form.
Matt: Sure.
Admissions  Officer: How do you spell your last name?
Matt: M-C-L-A-U-G-H-L-I-N
Admissions  Officer:  M-C-L-A-U-G-H-L-I-N. Is that  right?
Matt: Yes.
Admissions  Officer: How old are you?
Matt: I’m 23.
Admissions  Officer: Twenty-three...What do you do?
Matt: I work for procter & Gamble. I’m a marketing consultant.
Admissions  Officer: OK...And what’s your address in New York?
Matt:  It’s 154 Riverside Drive. The Zip Code is 10025.
Admissions  Officer: 10025, thank you . What’s  your phone number?
Matt:  My home phone is (502) 143 5678...And my Cell phone is  (502) 123-9876.
Admissions  Officer: And finally – What’s your e-mail address?
Matt:  It’s m-a-t-t-m-c-l 8511@ Yahoo.com.
Admissions  Officer: Well, that’s all. Well send you an e-mail  to confirm your application. Thank  you  very much.
Matt:  What’s...Uh...What’s your  telephone  number?


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário